How to declare my production data for the year 2019, biofuels and or feedstocks and materials before January 31, 2020.18/12/2019
See Ref.Ares (2015) 3602136 - 01/09/2015 (European Commission)
See Criteria 1.3 of the 2BS STD-01 and 02 standards
The information relating to the 2019 sustainable tonnages sold by each 2BS-certified entity (= to the mass balance outputs from January to December 2019) must be recorded and transmitted before 31 January 2020
to 2BS, in particular
- Tonnages of feedstocks "collected-sold" by a certified entity, species ans origin (country)
- Tonnages of the different types of biofuels, bioliquids produced, the type of raw materials used, their tonnages and their origins (country)
- All first gathering entities / collections points of feedstocks and materials that are 2BS certified for their collection and sales activity (energy crops, waste and residues), excluding trade flows (resale of products purchased from other certified operators by 2BS or by another voluntary scheme)
- All 2BS certified sustainable biofuel production entities, excluding trade flows (resale of biofuels or intermediate materials purchased from other certified operators by 2BS or by another voluntary scheme)
- All entities certified for the trading business whose activity consists in buying and reselling sustainable raw materials, biofuels as well as the trading flows of the first gathering entities, collections points and last interfaces.
to access the instructions for entering information.
If in doubt, please contact the 2BS team (email@example.com)