How to declare my production data for the year 2018, biofuels and, or feedstocks, before January 31, 2019.17/12/2018
o See Ref.Ares (2015) 3602136 - 01/09/2015 (European Commission)
o See Criteria 1.3 of the 2BS STD-01 and 02 standards
The information relating to the 2018 sustainable tonnages sold by each 2BS-certified entity (= to the mass balance outputs from January to December 2018) must be recorded and transmitted before 31 January 2019 to a commissioned bailiff, in particular
- tonnages of feedstocks collected sold by a certified entity, species and origin (country)
- tonnages of the different types of biofuels produced, the type of raw materials used, their tonnages and their origins (country)
- All first gathering entities / collection points of feedstocks and materials that are 2BS certified 2BS for their collection and sales activity (energy crops, waste and residues), excluding trade flows (resale of products purchased from other certified operators at 2BS or by another scheme voluntary)
- All 2BS certified sustainable biofuel production entities, excluding trade flows (resale of biofuels or intermediate materials purchased from other certified operators at 2BS or other voluntary scheme)
- All entities certified for the trading business whose activity consists in buying and reselling sustainable raw materials, intermediate products or biofuels as well as the trading flows of the first gathering entities, collections points and last interfaces.
Click here to access the instructions for entering information.
If in doubt, contact the 2BS team (firstname.lastname@example.org)